Axis Meta abides by the most effective principles and practices of project management, ensuring that all projects are completed in a timely manner and to the highest possible standard. Every one of our project managers has the appropriate combination of qualifications, including PMP certifications, as well as experience working in a variety of industries.
We offers as direct or as subcontractor:
- Identification of projects with a Cash Flows Generating component and bankability potential;
Support of project development to achieve bankability;
- Preparation and structure of transaction by leveraging our consulting, financial and legal expertise;
- Finding the right investor and achieving financial close;
- Support to the client through the project execution and construction phases.
We can be present with our services across the entire project lifecycle:
- Strategy and planning: Assisting long-term planning of individual projects or a portfolio by focusing on feasibility, alignment with corporate objectives and governance procedures in order to maximize return on investment.
- Financing and procurement: Raising project finance; establishing and managing the procurement process to acquire services, material or equipment to deliver the project, and prioritizing capital allocation between projects.
- Project organization, execution and construction: Setting up the project for success and strengthening client capabilities to deliver on time and to budget.
Operations and maintenance: Assessing ongoing lifecycle costs and providing insights around optimizing the performance and value of assets in operation.
- Asset recycling, concession maturity & decommissioning: Determining when and how to discontinue investing in an asset, and transaction advisory services for investors in infrastructure assets.
For more details, please contact us.