Resource Development Service by AXIS Meta
AXIS Meta is among the pioneering companies creating resources for numerous industries, sectors, and fields. Nationwide, we have more than lots of resource developers that are fluent in Bengali and English.
To give an extensive service , we launched Axis Learning Resource Development Center (ALRDC) to give special attention in this service. We always comprehend the needs of the clients, especially those for whom we are going to develop the resources. For creating and perfecting a resource, the field test is essential. Before creating a resource, we always consult with relevant field representatives. We have a large group of translators that will assist in translating the materials in accordance with the beneficiaries’ level.
Our 8 Principles in Resource Development
We work based on the eight principles based on New Zealand approaches to teaching and learning. Each principle includes questions that publishers and resource developers can ask to ensure that the materials they produce will support effective teaching and have a positive impact on students’ learning.
- have a clear instructional purpose
- make positive connections with learners’ knowledge, experience, and identity
- build knowledge about what is required for achieving particular tasks
- are engaging
- support the use of assessment to enhance learning
- help teachers to understand what research is saying about effective teaching and to put it into practice
- are ethical, just, inclusive, and fair
- are well crafted, structured, and appropriate for their purpose
For more details, please contact us.
See our list of works we done under resource Development